Lloyd Griffin, though not a native of Rome, relocated to Rome in 1954 with his family and is a graduate of Darlington School in Rome. Lloyd is also a graduate of Auburn University and was a member of Auburn’s track team and ODK recipient.
Lloyd and his wife Donna, a Rome native, and long time Risk Management Director at the Harbin Clinic, have a merged family of six grown children and eleven grandchildren. We have been truly blessed.
Lloyd has owned several local Rome businesses (Bagby Transfer Company, Summit Distributing Company (Coors), and Stor-It Mini-Warehouses) during his professional career and has bought and sold warehouses, commercial buildings, office building, and numerous homes during his career.
- St. Peter’s Episcopal Church (communicant and past Vestry)
- Darlington School (Past member of Board of Trustees)
- United Way of Rome and Floyd County (Past Board Member, Past Campaign Chair, and Past President)
- Rome and Floyd County Industrial Development Commission (Past Chairman)
- Greater Rome Chamber of Commerce (Past Board Member)
- The Rotary Club of Rome, Georgia (President 2000-2001)
- Redmond Regional Medical Center (Past Member Board of Trustees)
- SunTrust Bank of Northwest Georgia, N.A. (Past Member of the Board of Directors)
- Leadership Georgia
- Greater Rome Board of Realtors
- Lloyd’s primary focus at Toles, Temple and Wright will be commercial real estate while also handling residential real estate.
Lloyd has always been a Rome advocate, and believes that when all factors are considered Rome is one of the great places in America to live and work. He would welcome the opportunity to talk to you about Rome and Floyd County, discuss why he is so enthusiastic about our community.