Days on Market9
A new green space concept with sidewalks and tree-lined streets. This active neighborhood provides Rome with a pricepoint range for all ages, from the Mid $200’s to mid$300’s.
Developers Tom Hackett and James Gresham set out to break new ground with this environmentally friendly, low impact subdivision which has deep tree buffers at the back of each lot, tree lined streets, large greenspaces for play areas/ recreation, and home plans to suit any need.
Many of today’s hottest trends are being presented at North Quarters:
- Multiple bedrooms on the main level or Kitchens with Keeping Rooms/Hearth Rooms
- Solid Surface Counter tops, stainless appliances, hardwood floors
- Stone or brick accents, Hardi Plank exteriors
- Carriage (Decorative) Garage Doors
- Stamped Concrete Apron Driveway Accents
Features & Amenities
3/4 acres to 1 acre lot
Lots of front porches, dormers
Several Southern Living style plans to choose from
Model School district