Lot Size43,560 sqft
Days on Market142
The Bluffs is a gated community in northeast Alabama which is situated on a mountain peninsula extending into the 30,000+ acre Weiss Lake. Perched atop the foothills of the Appalachian Mountain Range, every home site has stunning water views, complemented by equally great views of the surrounding mountains.
A home at The Bluffs is more than just an escape from the urban rat race, crowds and traffic jams. The more rural setting is the perfect stage for an often-needed lifestyle change. The clean mountain air and almost continuous breeze coming off the lake set the stage for spending more time outdoors…and northeast Alabama’s climate allows you to do that almost all year. Your outdoor time might be spent fly fishing in the development’s private lake; hiking the mountain trails; watching the pair of bald eagles which nest nearby; picking vegetables and fruit in the community garden and orchard; picnicking at The Bluffs gated lakeside recreation area; or any of many more activities that are a vital part of this nature-rich setting. This lifestyle rejuvenates the body and soul and is a part of The Bluffs Sustainable Living formula. At the Bluffs, you can enjoy the benefits of both Weiss Lake property ownership and mountain living.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Conference Cottage, for the use of lot owners and their guests
- Indian Spring Lake – Private fishing/swimming lake stocked with trout, bass & bluegill
- 8 miles of walk/bike/ATV trails
- The Bluffs Green – an organic community garden & orchard with recreation area
- Trap shooting area
- Restricted managed hunting area on 800+ acres of yet-to-be-developed adjacent property
- Lakeside recreation area with dock and picnic platform
- Gated parking area for boats, RVs, trailers, etc.
- Gated development with associated advantages
- Underground utilities including municipal water and common sewer
- Fiber optic cable for ultra-high-speed internet