Rome River Jam
Rome River Jam 2017 will be May 19-20 at beautiful Ridge Ferry Park and will be the TENTH ANNUAL ROME RIVER JAM! For the first time EVER, RV camping will be allowed on Saturday night of the 2-day music festival! Over the years, there have been artists like Jamey Johnson, Brantley Gilbert, Luke Bryan, Luke Combs, Darius Rucker, Blackberry Smoke, Old Dominion, Cole Swindell, Sam Hunt, Tracy Lawrence, and many more that have graced the stage! This is one event in Rome you don’t want to miss!
ROME RIVER JAM GENERAL INFO
- Rome River Jam goes on rain or shine.
- Tailgate lot open at 1:00PM Friday and Saturday
- Tailgating ends at 4:00PM Friday and Saturday
- Each person must have a concert Ticket and each car must have a Tailgate Pass to enter Tailgating area.
- Buses and RVs require two tailgate passes
- Concert Gates will open at 4:00PM Friday and Saturday
- Bring your own lawn chair for seating in concert area.
- Please bring trash bags to pick up after yourselves!
- Overnight camping is not allowed!
- Over sized vehicles will require 2 parking passes.
- Re-entry into the main gate is not allowed after leaving.
- Kids 10 and under are free
- ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS IN CONCERT AREA
EMAIL QUESTIONS AND/OR COMMENTS TO: GENINFO@ROMERIVERJAM.COM
All people attending Rome River Jam do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others associated with the event. All sales are final and there are no refunds or exchanges. Rome River Jam is not responsible for lost, stolen, or forgotten. All artists and times of performances are subject to change and/or cancellation without further notice.