“ALL of us are better than ONE of us.”
Dr. Craig McDaniel joined Toles, Temple & Wright, Inc. as a REALTOR in 2015, and focuses primarily on the company’s growing commercial real estate business. Craig thrives in environments where he is able to connect and engage with people. His dedication to lifelong learning is evident in the diverse nature of his professional experiences, community involvement and ongoing volunteerism.
His wide network of professional and personal contacts across various sectors allows him to set, meet and exceed ambitious goals for his real estate clients and his colleagues. In his time since becoming a real estate agent, he has been recognized with several platinum sales awards from TTW.
Before entering real estate, the native Roman worked extensively in higher education. Craig began his career in 1979 at Coosa Valley Technical College (CVTC) coordinating workforce development programs, later working in economic development and departmental leadership. During his first stint at CVTC, he also served for 12 years as an EMT at Floyd Medical Center.
After running a small business for several years, Craig returned to CVTC as its president in 1998. During his 15 years in leadership there, he led the expansion of different programs, built its reputation for being integrated into the local industry and economy, and oversaw a merger with Northwestern Technical College to become Georgia Northwestern Technical College.
From 2013 until 2014, Craig served as assistant commissioner of the International Center for the Technical College System of Georgia (TCSG), where he helped negotiate agreements with King Faisel University in Saudi Arabia to develop a vocational workforce development curriculum; while also leading the exploration of opportunities in China and Kenya. Upon his retirement in 2014, Craig was named president emeritus by the TCSG’s board of directors.
In 2015, Craig was elected to serve as the city commissioner for Rome’s third ward. In 2021, he was chosen by his fellow city commissioners to serve as the mayor of Rome.
Craig is a 1971 graduate of West Rome High School and received his Bachelor of Science degree in business management from Carson-Newman College. He went on to obtain a Master of Science degree in Education from Georgia State University, and an Education Specialist degree from the University of Georgia. In 2005, he received his Doctorate of Education from the University of Georgia.
Outside of his service to real estate clients and the City of Rome, he is also the doting grandfather of two young boys. In his spare time, his hobbies include reading historical non-fiction and going to estate sales to add vintage cameras and hand-carved ducks to his personal collection.
- $319,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 9000667
- $899,0005 beds, 4 bathsMLS MLS 8993810
- $899,0005 beds, 4 bathsMLS MLS 8990926
- $750,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8988900
- $2,590,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8919939
- $530,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 9000685
- $182,5000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8803310
- $1,207,5000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8925105
- $1,155,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8925116
- $540,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8880184
- $277,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8909059
- $775,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8731071
- $259,9000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8932389
- $950,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 9000696
- $390,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8576523
- $2,422,5000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8635206
- 0 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8892891
- $320,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8685240
- $149,9000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8978656
- $99,7500 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8600642
- $1,000,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8600632
- $163,5000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8600656