Earl F. Robinson
Earl Robinson, an Associate Broker with Toles, Temple & Wrighte, Inc., has been active in the real estate business in Rome, Georgia, since 1971.
A native Roman, he obtained his real estate training after attending the Georgia Institute of Real Estate, Atlanta Georgia, in 1971. After serving the required three years as a licensed salesman, he completed the necessary courses, and obtained his real estate Broker’s license through Floyd College, now Georgia Highlands, Rome, Georgia. Previous to that, he attended Memphis State University, Memphis Tennessee, and Shorter College, Rome, Georgia, majoring in Business Administration and Economics. Today, he continues to further his education and knowledge of the real estate business by attending various classes and courses which are related to better assisting buyers and sellers with their needs.
Mr. Robinson is a member of the National Association of Realtors, the Georgia Association of Realtors, and the Greater Rome Board of Realtors where he has served the local board by participating on numerous committees such as Grievance and Professional Standards, having served most recently as Chairman of the Grievance Committee, which oversees concerns related to board members and makes recommendations for sanctions, or refers the matter to the Professional Standards Committee for further consideration.
Each year since joining the staff of Toles, Temple & Wright, Inc., in 1992, he has consecutively earned the “Gold Salesman Award” for achieving a specified goal for production in sales. Since the inception of the award in 2002, he has also consecutively earned the coveted “Platinum Award”, which is awarded each year to qualifying agents for extraordinary performance in sales and service. Additionally he has the very unique distinction of having received the prestigious “Salesman of the Year” award on ten different occasions. He is dedicated to the real estate business, and to helping Buyers and Sellers accomplish their goals
Earl has always been very active in the community, having volunteered his time for many years as a coach in the youth football and baseball programs, his local high school boosters club, and various civic organizations. In 1979, he was selected to attend the first “Tomorrow’s Leaders” program, later becoming “Leadership Rome”, which exists today and is a very vibrant program for training local leadership. He and his wife, Donna, have been married since 1968. They have two children and five grandchildren, and all attend the Lindale First Baptist Church, near Rome, in the community where they reside.
- $30,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8357621
- $49,9000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8342431
- 0 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8341836
- $85,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8341826
- $90,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8341814
- $90,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8341810
- $95,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8341799
- $80,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8341797
- $95,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8341787
- $125,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8341841
- $125,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8341806
- $219,9004 beds, 3 bathsMLS MLS 8327821
- $125,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8341784
- $125,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8341775
- $759,9004 beds, 6 bathsMLS MLS 8354053
- 2 beds, 1 bathsMLS MLS 8116512
- $225,0006 beds, 2 bathsMLS MLS 8116507
- 0 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8116517
- $160,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8257107
- $225,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8116509
- $599,0004 beds, 3 bathsMLS MLS 7433897