Earl F. Robinson
Earl Robinson, an Associate Broker with Toles, Temple & Wrighte, Inc., has been active in the real estate business in Rome, Georgia, since 1971.
A native Roman, he obtained his real estate training after attending the Georgia Institute of Real Estate, Atlanta Georgia, in 1971. After serving the required three years as a licensed salesman, he completed the necessary courses, and obtained his real estate Broker’s license through Floyd College, now Georgia Highlands, Rome, Georgia. Previous to that, he attended Memphis State University, Memphis Tennessee, and Shorter College, Rome, Georgia, majoring in Business Administration and Economics. Today, he continues to further his education and knowledge of the real estate business by attending various classes and courses which are related to better assisting buyers and sellers with their needs.
Mr. Robinson is a member of the National Association of Realtors, the Georgia Association of Realtors, and the Greater Rome Board of Realtors where he has served the local board by participating on numerous committees such as Grievance and Professional Standards, having served most recently as Chairman of the Grievance Committee, which oversees concerns related to board members and makes recommendations for sanctions, or refers the matter to the Professional Standards Committee for further consideration.
Each year since joining the staff of Toles, Temple & Wright, Inc., in 1992, he has consecutively earned the “Gold Salesman Award” for achieving a specified goal for production in sales. Since the inception of the award in 2002, he has also consecutively earned the coveted “Platinum Award”, which is awarded each year to qualifying agents for extraordinary performance in sales and service. Additionally he has the very unique distinction of having received the prestigious “Salesman of the Year” award on ten different occasions. He is dedicated to the real estate business, and to helping Buyers and Sellers accomplish their goals
Earl has always been very active in the community, having volunteered his time for many years as a coach in the youth football and baseball programs, his local high school boosters club, and various civic organizations. In 1979, he was selected to attend the first “Tomorrow’s Leaders” program, later becoming “Leadership Rome”, which exists today and is a very vibrant program for training local leadership. He and his wife, Donna, have been married since 1968. They have two children and five grandchildren, and all attend the Lindale First Baptist Church, near Rome, in the community where they reside.
- $39,9000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8741343
- $80,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8341836
- $85,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8341826
- $90,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8341814
- $90,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8341810
- $95,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8341799
- $80,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8341797
- $95,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8341787
- $129,9002 beds, 2 bathsMLS MLS 8740406
- $139,9000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8538077
- $75,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8537852
- $119,9003 beds, 2 bathsMLS MLS 8711937
- $239,9006 beds, 3 bathsMLS MLS 8685714
- $169,9004 beds, 3 bathsMLS MLS 8657607
- $524,9006 beds, 6 bathsMLS MLS 8661169
- $349,9001 beds, 1 bathsMLS MLS 8541179
- $125,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8529160
- $179,9004 beds, 3 bathsMLS MLS 8517850
- $789,9004 beds, 4 bathsMLS MLS 8443688
- $125,0000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8341806