If you haven’t already learned, Rome is the Southeast’s best-kept secret! Let me and our experienced team at TTW help you discover our wonderful community and your new home!
As a proud native of Rome-Floyd County, Bill Temple has spent most of his life in the area and knows it well. Upon graduating from Darlington School in 1990, he attended Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia and the University of Georgia. After receiving his Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from UGA in 1994, Bill relocated from Athens to Atlanta.
He lived and worked in the state capital for nearly a decade, first in sales and promotions for LEGO Toys, and later as a senior account manager specializing in business development for PSR Software, Inc. There he developed accounts including Dell, GE Power, Publix Super Markets and United Parcel Service.
After having the opportunity to sample the quality of life in two of Georgia’s other great cities, Bill returned home to sell the town where he grew up. His unique perspective as both a Roman and a “newcomer” with a fresh pair of eyes has positioned him to successfully serve a wide residential and commercial client base across the spectrum of buyers and sellers.
Bill officially joined his father, Brooke, as a second-generation REALTOR at Toles, Temple & Wright, Inc. in 2002. After growing a successful real estate career in the area, Bill was promoted to the company’s vice president in 2012. He went on to become an associate broker in 2015.
It was in high school as a day student that Bill met his future wife, Cammie, a boarding student, at Darlington. They now live in East Rome and have three children: twin girls, Gracie and Camille, and a son, Brooke Jr.
In his spare time, Bill loves snow skiing in Crested Butte and Vail, Colo., and occasional bird hunting and backcountry freshwater fishing. As a UGA alum, Bill is a diehard Georgia Bulldogs fan.
- $29,9000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8920040
- $29,9000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8920028
- 0 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8920018
- 0 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 20030993
- 0 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 20030992
- 0 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 20030991
- 0 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 20030988
- 0 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 20030986
- 0 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 20030984
- 0 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 20030980
- $149,9000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8959854
- $299,0004 beds, 2 bathsMLS MLS 20051406
- $669,9004 beds, 3 bathsMLS MLS 20077417
- $359,9004 beds, 2 bathsMLS MLS 20053937