Bill Temple, a native of Rome/Floyd County, spent 18 years in Rome and knows it well. Bill earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Georgia, and afterwards lived in Atlanta, Georgia as a homeowner for several years. Bill worked in Sales and Promotions for LEGO Toys and then he served as Senior Account Manager specializing in Business Development for PSR Software, Inc., where he developed accounts such as United Parcel Service, Dell Computer, Publix Supermarkets, and GE Power Systems.
After spending several years living, working, and learning the people in two of Georgia’s other great cities, Bill returned home to sell the town he grew up in. He has both the perspective of a Roman as well as someone moving into the area from out of town.
Bill graduated from Darlington School in 1990, attended Hampden Sydney College in Virginia and Graduated from University of Georgia in 1994. He was a member of Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity.
Bill was Gold Salesman for Toles, Temple and Wright, Inc. from 2002 -2007, Platinum Salesman from 2003-2007, Salesman of the Year from 2004-2007, prior to becoming Vice President for the company in 2012. In 2015, Bill earned his GRI designation (Graduate Realtor Institute) and became an Associate Broker.
Bill, his wife Cammie, twin girls Gracie and Camille, and son Brooke Jr. attend the First Presbyterian Church of Rome. Bill is on the Board of Directors at Greater Community Bank (formerly Greater Rome Bank), two time past board member and current member of the Rotary Club of Rome, current member, past board member and past president of Nine O’clock Cotillion, past board member of Rome Home Builder’s Association, a board member and past president of the Rome Area History Museum, three time member of Coosa Country Club’s Membership Committee and Ambassador’s Committee, Darlington Alumni Council member 2002-2008, Darlington Class of 1990 Class Agent, former Chair of Amenities and Hospitality Committee (2018) and member of the Greater Rome Chamber of Commerce, founding member of The Shorter Basketball Round Ball Committee, on Visioning Committee for 2012 Rome Downtown Master Plan for Fanning Institute of University of Georgia, past member of the Rome/Floyd County Planning Commission. Bill and his wife were also on the Founding Committee of Young Life Rome and Floyd County,
Bill is currently a member and director and president elect of Greater Rome Board of Realtors. He currently serves on the Community Quarterback Board of the Northwest Georgia Housing Authority and is the first chairman of the Rome/Floyd Greenway Partnership. He is a 2004 Leadership Rome graduate, 2016 Leadership Georgia graduate, and past Program Chair in 2017. He was a 2015 Leadership Darlington graduate. Bill is also an Eagle Scout.
In 2011, Bill became the first ever “Dancing Star of Rome”, winning the dance competition for both judges’ choice and people’s choice awards, helping to raise $112,000 benefiting the Children’s Open Door Home of Rome.
Please call Bill with both community questions as well as Real Estate related questions. Whether your need is Commercial or Residential, Bill is prepared and is ready to assist you.
- 0 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8272570
- 0 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8272569
- 0 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8272567
- $39,5000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8272565
- 0 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8272546
- 0 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8272541
- 0 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8272535
- $39,9000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8590501
- 0 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8272529
- 0 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8272514
- $49,9000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8703116
- 0 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8272511
- $49,9000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8340992
- 0 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8327952
- 0 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8327951
- 0 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8327949
- 0 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8327995
- $7,9000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8607969
- 0 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8327982
- 0 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8327969
- $1,2500 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8468106
- $1,4000 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8468095
- $2,3750 beds, 0 bathsMLS MLS 8308565
- $719,9005 beds, 5 bathsMLS MLS 8686762
- $412,0003 beds, 4 bathsMLS MLS 8679685
- $412,0003 beds, 4 bathsMLS MLS 8679643
- $1,279,0004 beds, 5 bathsMLS MLS 8680867
- $1,279,0004 beds, 5 bathsMLS MLS 8680821
- $495,0004 beds, 5 bathsMLS MLS 8681955
- $724,9006 beds, 6 bathsMLS MLS 8675864
- $1,399,9005 beds, 7 bathsMLS MLS 8606955